FLEXIBLE SIGNAL LAYER PVC MEMBRANE FOR TUNNEL WATERPROOFING
During the last decades, PVC-P geomembranes have been used in the vast majority of tunnels worldwide due to their flexibility, adaptability, durability and ease of application. Compartment systems can be created combining the use of geomembranes and waterstops, allowing for injection repairs in case of damage and minimizing the maintenance cost.
CORMIX PVC SHEET MEMBRANES BY RENOLIT ALKORPLAN
PVC membranes have been installed successfully in many tunnel projects as the waterproofing solution for more than 40 years. Cormix International has entered into a supply agreement in Thailand for RENOLIT ALKORPLAN TUNNEL SL 35041 focusing on Infrastructure and Transportation projects.
PVC Membrane advantages include: –
- Geomembrane with signal layer for quality control
- Proven Track record in Tunnels and below ground construction
- Factory manufactured in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified plant
- CE marked to EN 13491 and EN 13967
- Environmentally friendly – Includes recycled pre-consumer raw materials
- Service life 100+ years
- Flexible and able to adapt to irregularities or deformation of support. Elongation > 300%.
- High resistance to puncturing, tear and root penetration
- Resistant to high water pressure – tested to more than 10bar
- Resistant to swelling, rotting and ageing
- Hardly combustible and self-extinguishing (Class E)
- Double weld ensures watertightness