SPRAY APPLIED WATERPROOF MEMBRANES
Contite HPWM is a highly flexible spray applied cementitious waterproof menbrance for tunnel & other underground structures such as subway stations, reservoirs,basement and etc. It replaces traditional sheet membranes with very high installation rates of up to 180 m²/hour by machine with no joints or seams.
Latest Technology in Thailand
- Easy & fast installation by spray up to 150-180 m rates 20-25 m2/ hr./ hr by robot.
- No joints, seams, waterstops section continuous waterproofing.
- Can apply over bolt head & plates.
Problems with Sheet Membrane Tunnel Linings.
- Very difficult to install
- Considerable formwork required.
- Precise welding & fixing required.
- Needs precise welding and fixing.
- Fire hazard.
- Complex shapes difficult to waterproof
- Slow installation rates 20-25 m2/ hr.
- Allow water movement behind it.
What is CONTITE HPWM?
- The composite shell lining.
- Use in complex situations, drained & undrained.
- Interfaces easily with other systems.
THE SOLUTION TO REPLACE SHEET MEMBRANES
The solution replace sheet menbrane tunnel linings with spray applied flexible cementitious membranes with the follwing benefits:
- Continuous fully bond membrane, no joints or seams.
- Can apply over bolt heads and steel plates.
- Forms a composite shell lining no free water movement
- Crack bridging
- No fire hazard, No VOCs
- Use in complex situations with & without drains
- Spray apply with conventional shotcrete machines
- Can reduce the thickness of overall lining
- Coverage rate 150 – 180 m² per hour by machine
- Quick to install at low cost /m²