SPRAY APPLIED WATERPROOF POLYMER MEMBRANE
Contite HPWM is a highly flexible spray applied cementitious waterproof menbrance for tunnel & other underground structures such as subway stations, reservoirs,basement and etc. It replaces traditional sheet membranes with very high installation rates of up to 180 m²/hour by machine with no joints or seams.
What is CONTITE HPWM?
- A permanent flexible composite waterproof shell lining for tunnels.
CONTITE HPWM ADVANTAGES
- Fully Bonded.
- Spray applied with conventional.
- Rotor machine – easy application
- No problems with difficult shape such as rock bolts.
- Reduce thickness of overall lining
- Easy & fast installation by spray up to 150 -180 m 2
- No joints, seams, continuos waterproofing
- Use in complex situations, drained & undrained.
- Interfaces easily with other systems.
PREFORMED MEMBRANES DISADVANTAGES
- Very difficult to install
- Precise welding & fixing required
- Repair difficult
- Complex shapes difficult to waterproof
- Slow installation rates 20-25m2/hr.