Rapid Setting Elastomeric Concrete for Taxiway, Highway and Bridge Deck Joint Repair
Condur ARP advantages
- Flexible & does not destroy the surrounding concrete
- Epoxy & most other high early strength repair materials prematurely fail because they are rigid.
- Rigid repair materials installed in rigid pavements, require that both the materials have similar coefficient of expansion. most do not and as a result, destroy the surrounding patch & concrete.
- Condur ARP provides a flexible patch that will deflect as surrounding concrete expands and contracts, rather than destroy it.
- High compressive stress & elasticity-unlike epoxies, Condur ARP can handle heavy pressure before deflecting and allows itself to return to its original state after deflection.
- High impact resistant – under bitterly cold conditions Condur ARP withstands heavy impact, unlike epoxy and concrete based materials that shatter.
- Resistant to chemicals & discolouration over time – excellent u.v resistance.