CRYSTALLINE WATERPROOFING PRODUCTS CORMIX CONTITE SEAL ACCI
MORE UNIQUE CRYSTALLINE WATERPROOFING PRODUCTS
FROM CORMIX CONTITE SEAL ACCI ; INCORPORATING A MIGRATING CORROSION INHIBITOR
Previously we highlighted the new crystalline waterproofing concrete admixture development from Cormix incorporating its Corrosion Inhibitor Technology.
Further to this Cormix has been able to take its in depth knowledge of concrete and construction chemicals and develop another product unique to Cormix.
There are other suppliers of crystalline waterproofing but few have the knowledge of Cormix when it comes to nano technology and working at the molecular level. Cormix’s knowledge of cement chemistry, steel corrosion protection, concrete admixtures and waterproofing has combined once again to put it one step or more ahead of the rest.
Introducing the latest development from its flag ship crystalline technology Contite Seal is the unique product Contite Seal ACCI.
For those that prefer a slurry surface applied subsurface waterproofing membrane to an integral admixture Cormix has produced its Contite Seal ACCI.
Besides the standard benefites of crystalline waterproofing Contite Seal ACCI offers the following advantages over traditional.
products being promoted :
- Air cure that means no costly time consuming water curing after application. This speeds up the project and reduces water wastage.
- No extra cost of adding a corrosion inhibitor in the concrete its two in one waterproofing and reinforcement protection.
- It incorporates a migrating corrosion inhibitor which migrates to the reinforcement displaces other materials and forms a passive protective layer around the reinforcement.
- This is a one coat system unlike many competitors and is applied at a rate of 1 kg/m2 in one coat.
- Contributes to LEEDS points
- This is permanent reactive waterproofing that lasts the life of the structure and carries the life time guarantee from Cormix
Additional benefites are :
- No VOCs or environmentally un friendly side effects
- Can be recycled with the concrete
- A permanent solution which means no maintenance
- Sprayable and easy to install
- No joints seams
- Cannot be damaged as part of the concrete
- No protection boards required
- Improves the chemical resistance of concrete
- Supported with a complete range of concrete repair and waterstopping products from Contite Seal ACCI is offered at no additional cost to customers