A leader in the construction chemicals industry.
Cormix International is an independent British Company manufacturing a specialist range of construction chemicals.
Cormix products are made available through a network of distributors. The innovative product range available from Cormix allows it to differentiate is self from many of its competitors, this coupled with its dedication to the pursuit of excellence, R&D and quality positions Cormix well in the field of Construction Chemicals.
To become the most beautiful and innovative construction chemicals company.
To be a leading manufacturer of construction chemicals focused on high performance innovative superior protective coatings, waterproofing, underground specialities, concrete repair and injection products.
A technology driven Company producing sound sustainable environmentally friendly materials, being customer orientated with excellent customer service and top quality fully integrated creative total solutions.
Cormix…One step ahead for a more sustainable future.
Cormix leads the way by investing heavily in people and product research and development with a focus on introducing high performance, technically differentiated products & service. Cormix is constantly improving products & by working closely with its customers provides the necessary solutions to todays demands. The Cormix laboratories are available to its partners to provide analysis, advise and to develop tailor made materials.
Cormix strives to minimize the environmental impact of its products, both during manufacture and use. We do this by taking into account the environmental effects throughout the entire life cycle of our products.
ECOLOGY AND THE ENVIROMENT
Cormix International operates integrated management systems encompassing all aspects of our operations in compliance with ISO9001 and ISO 14001 accreditations. We are committed at all levels to continuous improvement.
We operate in a responsible, sustainable and ethical way to meet and exceed todays environmental requirements with a focus on meeting future targets. We achieve this via sourcing of raw materials and packaging from responsible suppliers, reducing waste and our carbon foot print, developing environmentally friendly products.
We are aiming to minimise our impact on the environment by:
- Reducing waste annually
- Improving packaging and reducing the use of plastic
- Working with environmentally conscious suppliers encouraging them to act responsibly
- Complying with all legislation and going beyond that
- Reducing any environmental and health and safety risks
- Ensuring our policies are communicated to staff and that they are rewarded for good practices
- Ensuring our workforce is well trained.
- Produce sustainable products through product innovation
- Completely eliminate the production of hazardous products
- Reduce all forms of wastage both in the workplace and externally
- Reduce energy consumption and use of water